To provide unemployed youth of Bhutan with high-qualified professional skills in order to allow them integrate the professional world and respond to the hospitality industry needs.
The main goals:
- Train youth in three main operational sectors of a hotel
- Provide the hotels with competent human resources
- Contribute to service excellence in the hospitality industry in Bhutan
To be economically sustainable and entirely managed by trained Bhutanese staff within three years.
- Learning: develop the knowledge of youth Bhutanese and contribute to professionalize the hotel industry.
- Exchange: between international expertise and Bhutanese culture; between guests and students.
- Sustainability: generate revenue to allow the institute to be financially autonomous and have a long-term vision.